SUP Rental Overview
- Limited to Saratoga Lake only,
- For your safety we do not rent in very heavy windy conditions or when there is a rough current
- Please note, the person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid ID, cell phone, & credit card. There is no minimum age to ride, but if they are a minor, a parent must be with the minor.
Click here for Training Video our safety vid
Click here for Navigation Video (Under Construction)
- Paddleboards are limited to Saratoga Lake only,
- Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Total weight capacity is 225lb.
- During this rental you will be responsible for Paddleboarding on your own and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- Paddleboarder must speak English proficiently.
- A USCG certified life jacket (Children & Infant sizes available)
- A Paddle
- Dry storage Bin (Whatever you bring should be waterproof, as it may get wet)
- Map of waterways
- A Watch
- Anchor (on request)
- Friendly & professional instruction
Check out our other rentals!
Half Day Rental
9am to 2pm | 2pm to 7pm
$100 deposit paid now to hold your date the rest when you visit us