Pontoon Rental Overview
Full Day Rental
Half Day Rental
9am to 2pm | 2pm to 7pm
$100 deposit paid now to hold your date the rest when you visit us
*Please note, the primary driver must be at least 18 years old, have a valid ID, cell phone, & credit card. If the driver is born after January 1, 1998; they must present a Boater’s Safety License.
(there is a fee):
- Pontoon boats cannot go into Lake Lonely.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
- During this rental you will be responsible for captaining your own boat and must have the experience and/or skill to do so.
- Glass bottles or similar items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
- Silly string is prohibited.
- BBQ Grills are prohibited.
- Towables are prohibited.
- Generators are prohibited
- Driver must speak English proficiently
- Bluetooth, AM/FM Radio
- USCG certified Life vests (Children & Infant sizes available)
- all safety equipment provided
- Dry Storage Bin
- Easy access ladder
- Bimini Top, for plenty of shade onboard
- Map of waterways
- Friendly & professional instruction
- Fuel is at $50 for a half-day & $75 for a full day
Check out our other rentals!